School Governance Team
School Governance Team 2022-2023
- Ashley Johns - Co-Chair
- Stacy Chapman - Co-Chair (Principal)
- Lynn Kirkpatrick - Teacher Representative and Secretary
- Charlotte Mack - Para Representative
- Neeley Harmon - Parent Representative
- John Hill O’Neal - Parent Representative
- Lynn Kirkpatrick - Teacher Representative
- Tevin Waller - Community Member
- Robert Terrell - Community Member
Meeting Dates 2022-2023
- August 10, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- December 7, 2022
- January 11, 2023
- February 8, 2023
- March 8, 2023
- April 26, 2023
All meetings conducted at MCPS at 12:00 p.m.
The mission of the MCPS School Governance Board is to provide an avenue for parents, community, and the school to work together to improve student achievement.
The vision of the MCPS School Governance Board is to bring parents, other community members and school closer together in a spirit of cooperation to solve problems, improve academic achievement, and provide support for teachers and administrators.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.