Water Safety Information
During the 2023 Legislative session, the state legislature passed the Edna Mae McGovern Act, which requires local school systems to provide information on age-appropriate water safety education courses and swimming lessons.
To comply with this legislation, the school system will provide this information electronically by directing parents and guardians to the local recreation department's aquatics website.
Water Safety links:
- Supply Lists
- School Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- Parents Right to Know
- Attendance Task Force
- Vaccination Requirements (opens in new window)
- Milestone Vocab Review Games
- MCMS Absence Excuse Form
- District and School Report Cards
- Procedures for Viewing Core Instructional Materials
- MCMS School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Water Safety Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.