Parents Right to Know
Parent’s Right to Request a Teachers’ and a Paraprofessionals’ Qualifications
In compliance with the requirements of the Every Students Succeeds Act, the Morgan County Charter School System would like to inform you that you may request information about the professional qualifications of your student’s teacher(s) and/ or paraprofessional(s).
The following information may be requested:
- Whether the student’s teacher has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualification or licensing criteria have been waived; and o is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child’s teacher and or paraprofessional’s qualifications, please contact the school principal. (Hillary Meeler, Morgan County Middle School - 706.752.4800) You may also contact Susan Tolbert, Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning at 706.752.4623 or email@example.com
Disseminated August 2, 2022
- Supply Lists
- School Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- Parents Right to Know
- Attendance Task Force
- Vaccination Requirements (opens in new window)
- Milestone Vocab Review Games
- MCMS Absence Excuse Form
- District and School Report Cards
- Procedures for Viewing Core Instructional Materials
- MCMS School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Water Safety Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.