Testing at MCHS
AP Testing Information
Please see the following letter for students who are enrolled in Spring semester AP classes.
- Payments can be made to Mrs. Coleman in the MCHS library via cash, check or card. If you need to pay from home, use the OSP site, select the exams you are paying for and make sure to notate the titles of each exam upon checkout.
- To join a AP class on the College Board site, students must have the class code that their teacher provides. If you forget your username or password, please see Mrs. Coleman in the Media Center.
- Academic Honesty
- Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- CTAE Public Notice (opens in new window)
- District and School Report Cards
- MCHS Absence Excuse Form
- MCHS Course Selection Guide (opens in new window)
- MCCSS Digital Learning Days Q&A (opens in new window)
- MCHS Parent Consent Forms
- MCHS Technology (opens in new window)
- Parent Portal Access
- Register your Ingles Card (opens in new window)
- Right to Know Notification (opens in new window)
- School Governance Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Student Health Information Form (opens in new window)
- Student Registration (opens in new window)
- Testing at MCHS
- Title III/ESOL
- MCHS School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Water Safety Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.