2nd priority - Work Based Learning students
3rd priority - Seniors - non DE/WBL
4th priority - Juniors - non DE/WBL
5th priority - Sophomores
You must have all of your forms completed and pay your $60 in order to purchase. Forms are available at school or may be printed out from the links below.
Tuesday, July 25 9:00 - 3:00 - Seniors, Work Based Learning (WBL), or Dual Enrollment (DE)
Wednesday, July 26 9:00 - 3:00 - Juniors, Work Based Learning (WBL), or Dual Enrollment (DE)
Thursday, July 27 9:00 - 3:00 and 5:30-7:30 (Open House) - Srs, Jrs, WBL, DE, and Sophomores*If you can NOT come to the school to purchase your permit during the times above, please fill out Parking Permit Reservation Form by July 24th so we can try to hold a permit for you, depending on your level of priority.
In order to park on campus, $60 parking fee, the student's valid driver's license and insurance card must accompany this form along with the Drug Screen Consent form and the Parking Rules and Regulation Affidavit.
- Academic Honesty
- Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- CTAE Public Notice (opens in new window)
- District and School Report Cards
- MCHS Absence Excuse Form
- MCHS Course Selection Guide (opens in new window)
- MCCSS Digital Learning Days Q&A (opens in new window)
- MCHS Parent Consent Forms
- MCHS Technology (opens in new window)
- Parent Portal Access
- Register your Ingles Card (opens in new window)
- Right to Know Notification (opens in new window)
- School Governance Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Student Health Information Form (opens in new window)
- Student Registration (opens in new window)
- Testing at MCHS
- Title III/ESOL
- MCHS School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Water Safety Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.