Morgan County High School strives to create a learning environment in which students can pursue a quality education. Our faculty and staff take on the responsibility of providing appropriate instructional experiences, materials, encouragement and the guidance necessary for our students to be successful. Students bear responsibility in this process as well. Students’ responsibilities include coming to school prepared to learn, putting forth an honest effort in every class, and exercising academic honesty.
Academic honesty means that a student’s behavior is ethical and their work is their own. Acts of academic dishonesty are serious violations of the trust necessary for a productive educational experience. Specifics related to violation of academic honesty and consequences are in the MCHS Student Handbook.
- Academic Honesty
- Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- CTAE Public Notice (opens in new window)
- District and School Report Cards
- MCHS Absence Excuse Form
- MCHS Course Selection Guide (opens in new window)
- MCCSS Digital Learning Days Q&A (opens in new window)
- MCHS Parent Consent Forms
- MCHS Technology
- Non-Resident Application (opens in new window)
- Parent Portal Access
- Register your Ingles Card (opens in new window)
- Right to Know Notification (opens in new window)
- School Governance Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Student Health Information Form (opens in new window)
- Student Registration (opens in new window)
- Testing at MCHS
- Title III/ESOL
- MCHS School Improvement Plan (SIP)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.