Water Safety Information
During the 2023 Legislative session, the state legislature passed the Edna Mae McGovern Act, which requires local school systems to provide information on age-appropriate water safety education courses and swimming lessons.
To comply with this legislation, the school system will provide this information electronically by directing parents and guardians to the local recreation department's aquatics website.
Water Safety links:
- Parent & Family Engagement Information (opens in new window)
- MCES PTO
- School Governance Team
- Student & Parent Handbook (opens in new window)
- School Nutrition at MCES
- Parent's Right to Know
- Title III/ESOL
- Student Registration
- Supply Lists
- District and School Report Cards (opens in new window)
- Student Accident Coverage
- MCSS Digital Learning Days Q&A (opens in new window)
- MCES Absence Excuse Form
- Procedures for Reviewing Core Instructional Materials
- MCES School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Water Safety Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.