Title IIA Information
Title II-A -- Parent Notification
In compliance with the requirements of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 as amended through P.L. 114-95, enacted December 10, 2015, the Morgan County School System would like to inform you that you may request information about the professional qualifications of your student’s teacher(s) and paraprofessionals. The following information may be requested:
- Whether the student’s teacher—
- has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualification or licensing criteria have been waived; and
- is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child’s teacher’s qualification, please contact Lara Still, Principal, or Jennifer Evans, Academic Coach at the Elementary school 706-752-4750.
- Parent & Family Engagement Information (opens in new window)
- MCES PTO
- School Governance Team
- Student & Parent Handbook (opens in new window)
- School Nutrition at MCES
- Title IIA Information
- Title III/ESOL
- Student Registration
- Supply Lists
- District and School Report Cards (opens in new window)
- Student Accident Coverage
- MCCSS Digital Learning Days Q&A (opens in new window)
- MCES Absence Excuse Form
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.