Who we are: a group of motivated, caring and team-oriented parents and teachers that focus on improving your child's school experience. Our mission is to encourage and support parents, students, school staff & the community to work together to share and implement programs and activities that benefit our children & school.
What we do: PTO works closely with the school administration to develop & execute school programs & activities. Our work is a collaborative effort that supports the school’s curriculum direction and motivates student & teacher spirit!
When you join PTO as a member, participate in PTO fundraising, or contribute a donation…it allows us to implement & fund some wonderful programs and activities.
Upcoming meeting date: Tuesday, January 23 | 5:30 pm | MCES Media Center
- Co-President: Alison Tremonti
- Co-President: Melissa Sikorski
- Vice President: Traci Johns
- Secretary: Blaire Rogers
- Treasurer: Becki Massey
Keep in Touch
- Email: PTOMCES@gmail.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcespto
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mcespto
- Sign-up for the PTO Newsletter: https://forms.gle/AdjL6QR9ijwVURG86
There are 3 ways you can help support your PTO:
- Attend a meeting
- Support fundraisers
- Sign up to volunteer: https://forms.gle/zCMQuGqfd7xb3r7y8
With the help of volunteers our school will thrive at its best. We have various opportunities to help from small to large projects. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate your help.
- Parent & Family Engagement Information (opens in new window)
- MCES PTO
- School Governance Team
- Student & Parent Handbook (opens in new window)
- School Nutrition at MCES
- Parent's Right to Know
- Title III/ESOL
- Student Registration
- Supply Lists
- District and School Report Cards (opens in new window)
- Student Accident Coverage
- MCSS Digital Learning Days Q&A (opens in new window)
- MCES Absence Excuse Form
- Procedures for Reviewing Core Instructional Materials
- MCES School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Water Safety Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.