Morgan County School System Offers the Convenience of Online Registration
- View Registration Procedures
- Complete Online Registration for all new students
- Make an appointment to visit Central Registration
Computers are also available at the
Board of Education Central Office located at
1065 East Avenue, Madison, Georgia 30650
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Call to make an Appointment –
Walk-ins will be seen as time becomes available between scheduled appointments. Parents registering students for the first day of school or the first day after a holiday break without an appointment may experience long wait times.
Step 1 – Registration:
Parents/guardians must complete the Online Registration then make an appointment and visit the Board of Education Central Office to complete all requirements, provide the required documents, and submit verification of the family’s address.
For your convenience you may complete the online registration prior to your arrival.
Step 2 – Enrollment:
After visiting the Board of Education Central Office, parents/guardians and students will visit the assigned school(s) to obtain class assignments, schedules, and other information unique to the school.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Kindergarten Registration
- Inscripción Centralizada (opens in new window)
- Social Security Number Waiver Form (opens in new window)
- Hoja de Registro de la Familia (opens in new window)
- Hoja de Registro del Estudiante (opens in new window)
- Solicitud para Obtener los Registros Educativos del Estudiantes (opens in new window)
- Información Anual de Salud del Estudiante (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.