- Parent Representative; Chair of MCHS SGT; 3rd year
- Member of Board of Directors for Morgan County High School College and Career Academy.
- Parent volunteer for many years in Morgan County.
- Worked in telecom and advertising prior to becoming a parent.
- Married with two children - daughter at UGA, son is a MCHS sophomore.
- Parent Representative; 4th year
- Owner of Antique Sweets and teacher of 6th grade math at Social Circle Middle School.
- Lived in Morgan County since 1980 and graduated from MCHS in 1992;
- Married with two daughters, Katelyn, a senior, and Emma, a sophomore.
- Teacher Representative; 1st year
- Started at MCHS in 2012
- Currently teaches Chemistry and IB Physics
- Currently serves as head advisor for the Robotics Program.
- Parent Representative; 2nd year
- Work in the Technology Industry.
- Have lived in Morgan County 20+ years.
- Served on School Councils for 10+ years.
- Married with three children in Morgan County Schools.
- Business/Community Representative; 1st year
- Local DJ business providing music for parties and functions
- Morgan County native; graduated in 1987
- Community Representative; 4th year
- Chief Financial Officer - Goodwill Industries (Middle GA and CSRA); CPA
- Serves as Chair of Administrative Council, Madison FUMC;
- Chairman of Advisory Board, Georgia College and State University, Milledgeville, GA
- Lived in Morgan County for 40 years; graduated from MCHS; Married with three daughters.
- Teacher Representative; 2nd year
- Teaches IB Spanish 3 & 4
- Head Coach of MCHS Swim Team