Transportation FAQ

Questions and Answers

How do I request a bus change?

The parent needs to contact the child’s school to request a bus change.The school will document the change in writing (delineating pick-up and drop-off addresses) and give to the student to hand the bus driver.

What if my child does not come home in the afternoon?

Please call your child’s school first to let the staff know your concern.The school will contact the Transportation Department, which will radio the child’s bus.Parents will then be notified by the Transportation Department.

What if I have a concern about my child’s bus driver?

Notify Alicia Lord, Transportation Manager, at 706.752.4994.