The Gifted Program in Morgan County Schools
Morgan County Schools offer enrichment programs for students meeting state eligibility requirements for the Program for the Gifted. In order to be eligible for this program, students must meet qualifying factors in at least three out of four of these tested areas or meet criteria in the areas of intelligence and achievement:
- 96th percentile on an intelligence test
- 90th percentile in either reading or math achievement
- 90th percentile in creativity
- 90th percentile in motivation
Students in all grades are eligible for this program. Gifted students are served every day at all schools through a variety of approved delivery models. Gifted students at Morgan County High School are served through the Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) programs.
Eligibility criteria for placement in this program are determined by the State Board of Education. Referrals for consideration for eligibility for gifted services may be made by teachers, counselors, administrators, parents or guardians, peers, self, and other individuals with knowledge of the student's abilities. For more information about the Gifted programs in Morgan County, please contact Susan Tolbert, Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning, at 706-752-4623 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Education
- Section 504
- Social Work
- Gifted Education
- Response to Intervention
- Psychological Services
- School Nurse
- School Counselor
- Early Learning/PreK
- Infectious Disease Information
- Transition Planning and Postsecondary Options for Students with Disabilities
- Community Based Instruction and Community Based Vocational Instruction (CBI and CBVI)
- Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.