Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (GRVA)
Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (GRVA) helps people with disabilities become active members of society by finding employment. The mission of the GRVA is to serve Georgians with disabilities to empower them to live independently.
- Is Vocational Rehabilitation Right for Me?
- Transition from School to Work
- GVRA Blank Application for Services
- GVRA Parent Permission
- Special Education
- Section 504
- Social Work
- Gifted Education
- Response to Intervention
- Psychological Services
- School Nurse
- School Counselor
- Early Learning/PreK
- Infectious Disease Information
- Transition Planning and Postsecondary Options for Students with Disabilities
- Community Based Instruction and Community Based Vocational Instruction (CBI and CBVI)
- Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.