Non-Discriminant Statement: Spanish
MCCSS Nutrition and USDA provide all students with free breakfast and lunch through May.
https://www.usda.gov/media/press-releases/2020/10/... for more information.
COVID-19: Reduce the Spread with MySchoolBucks
To help ensure the health and safety of all our students and staff, we ask that parents please consider funding their student’s meal account online through MySchoolBucks. This will help minimize the amount of cash/check deposits that need to be handled throughout the day, which allows us to focus on serving meals as fast, efficiently, and safely as possible.
In addition to paying online for meals, your free MySchoolBucks account also makes it easy to check your student’s balance, set up low balance alerts, and view cafeteria purchases from anywhere.
Get Started Today:
- Go to myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app
- Create your free account and add your students using their school name / student ID
- Add funds using your credit / debit card or electronic check
- A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
- Set up automatic payments and never forget to send in lunch money again.