Required Compliance Training
Morgan County Charter School System (MCCSS) utilizes training modules available on the Compliance Director website to provide state-mandated training for school system employees. This training is provided to all new employees, volunteers, mentors and contractors. Also, this training is required annually at the beginning of the school year for employees only.
The following training modules are required based on your employment classification:
Includes Teachers, Administrators, Certified Central Office Staff, and Paraprofessionals.
Includes Central Office Staff and School staff.
*ALL OTHER STAFF
Includes Maintenance, Custodial, and Transportation and School Nutrition staff.
*Note: Training maybe administered as a group or as instructed by manager.
Includes Classroom Volunteers, Overnight Field Trips, School Day Fundraiser Coordinators, Cheerleader/Sports Assistants, Band Camp Assistants, Mentors, Youth Apprenticeship Supervisors, and Other Volunteer Situations.
Includes contractors that work directly with students (e.g. School Psychologist)
2019-2020 Annual Compliance Deadline: Wed, July 31, 2019
Instructions for Login
- Visit the Compliance Director website at www.compliancedirector.org
- Click on “Georgia” on the left side menu
- Click on the module you have been requested to take.
- Enter the username and password that is assigned to all employees below:
- Username: Morgan County Password: paste
- Complete the training and assessment requested. (Modules are usually about 20 minutes long.)
- I noticed I'm asked to enter the username and password twice. Can I just skip the second entry? No. Each module requires the username and password to be entered two times, once to access the module, and later (toward the end of the module) to allow you to enter completion information.
- I entered my name incorrectly. Can I go back and change it? NO, the system will not allow you to change data that has been submitted. Double check the completion data you enter prior to submitting.
- If I completed compliance training with Foothills, I'm I required to complete this training in Compliance Director? NO. Employees that completed annual compliance training with Foothill are not required to complete modules through Compliance Director. Principals/Supervisors will indicate names on verification forms.
- I'm trying to login but it says invalid username or password. What should I do? Close the web browser and enter the following link directly in the url: https://www.
compliancedirector.org/index.. If username and password is saved from previous log in, delete and type username directly. php
Principals and Supervisors who need to verify staff training records are able to do so in the Compliance Director Admin website. Principals/Supervisors will receive login information from the Human Resources Department. Deadline to complete verification forms is Friday, August 2, 2019.
For questions or comments regarding the Required Annual Training, please contact the Human Resources Department.