Loan Forgiveness Program
Under certain circumstances, the federal government may forgive, cancel or discharge outstanding federal student loan balances. Visit Studentaid.gov for more details.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program- Forgives the remaining balance on your Federal Direct Loans after 120 qualifying payments (10 years).
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness- Forgives up to $17,500 of your Direct or FFEL Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loans after 5 complete and consecutive years of teaching at a qualifying school.
- Complete and sign form.
- Forward completed forms to Human Resources Department.
- Scan and Email - firstname.lastname@example.org ; OR
- School mail; OR
- Drop off to Central Office
- Once complete, HR will forward form back to the employee to process.
- Job Opportunities
- Dual Employment
- New Employees
- Salary Schedules
- Employee Benefits
- Absence Management (AESOP)
- Employee Handbook
- Compliance Training
- Contract of Employment
- Separating from MCCSS
- Background Check & Fingerprinting
- Schedule an Appointment with HR (opens in new window)
- Recruitment and Selection
- Teacher Certification
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Newsletter (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.