Thank you for your interest in Morgan County Charter School System (MCCS)!
MCCS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants for vacancies in the MCCS. It is the policy of this school district that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment by reason of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age or disabling condition; and will honor all appropriate laws and regulations relating to discrimination.
MCCS is a registered participant in the federal work authorization program commonly known as E-Verify and utilizes this program to verify the employment eligibility of all employees hired on or after July 1, 2007.
Company ID Number: 123129
- Job Opportunities
- Substitute Hiring
- Dual Employment
- New Employees
- Salary Schedules
- Employee Benefits
- MCCS Para-to-Teacher Program
- Absence Management (AESOP)
- Employee Handbook
- Compliance Training
- Contract of Employment
- Separating from MCCS
- Background Check & Fingerprinting
- Schedule an Appointment with HR (opens in new window)
- Recruitment and Selection
- Teacher Certification
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Newsletter (opens in new window)
- Prospective Practicum/Internship Candidates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.