Morgan County Charter School System (MCCSS) has implemented a Dual Employment Program.
The purpose of the program is to employ staff in two departments during the same period to keep costs to a minimum and maximize resources utilization across MCCSS.
Dual Employment Opportunities includes:
- Paraprofessional/Custodian (after school)
- Paraprofessional/Bus Driver or Monitor
- School Nutrition/Custodian (after school)
- School Nutrition/Bus Driver or Monitor
- Bus Monitor/ Custodian (after school)
- Bus Driver /School Nutrition
- Custodian/ Bus Driver or Monitor
- Custodian/School Nutrition
You are eligible to participate in the program if you:
- Are currently employed in School Nutrition, Transportation, Custodial, or as a Paraprofessional; AND
- Have satisfactory job performance
How To Apply
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password at the top of page. Once logged in you will be able to apply to “Dual Employment Opportunities”. If applicable, click on forgot username and password.
- If you are a new internal applicant, you must first create an online account to identify yourself as an internal applicant by clicking on the “Yes, I am an employee.” Follow the instructions on the page.
For additional information regarding the program, please discuss with your current supervisor.
- Job Opportunities
- Dual Employment
- New Employees
- Salary Schedules
- Employee Benefits
- Absence Management (AESOP)
- Employee Handbook
- Compliance Training
- Contract of Employment
- Separating from MCCSS
- Background Check & Fingerprinting
- Schedule an Appointment with HR (opens in new window)
- Recruitment and Selection
- Teacher Certification
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Newsletter (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.