Contract of Employment
The Board award teacher contracts on an annual basis. Principals will recommend teachers to the Superintendent for employment for the next school year. The Superintendent will recommend teachers for employment for the next school year to the Board of Education.
Each year, contracts are loaded to in Etrieve accounts the day after the board meeting in March. Contracts must be signed within 10 business days of issue date.
- Job Opportunities
- Dual Employment
- New Employees
- Salary Schedules
- Employee Benefits
- Absence Management (AESOP)
- Employee Handbook
- Compliance Training
- Contract of Employment
- Separating from MCCSS
- Background Check & Fingerprinting
- Schedule an Appointment with HR (opens in new window)
- Recruitment and Selection
- Teacher Certification
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Newsletter (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.