- Parent Representative; Chair of MCHS SGT; 2nd year
- Member of Board of Directors for Morgan County High School College and Career Academy.
- Parent volunteer for many years in Morgan County.
- Worked in telecom and advertising prior to becoming a parent.
- Married with two children - daughter at UGA, son is a MCHS sophomore.
- Parent Representative; 3rd year
- Owner of Antique Sweets and teacher of 6th grade math at Social Circle Middle School.
- Lived in Morgan County since 1980 and graduated from MCHS in 1992;
- Married with two daughters, Katelyn, a senior, and Emma, a sophomore.
- Teacher Representative; 1st year
- Started at MCHS in 2012
- Currently teaches Chemistry and IB Physics
- Currently serves as head advisor for the Robotics Program.
- Parent Representative
- Work in the Technology Industry.
- Have lived in Morgan County 20+ years.
- Served on School Councils for 10+ years.
- Married with three children in Morgan County Schools.
- Business/Community Representative - 1st year
- Student representative for the Class of 2018
- Attended the Morgan County School System for all of my life.
- Involved in the International Baccalaureate program, the volleyball team, Symphonic Band, National Honor Society, and Georgia Youth Assembly.
- Community Representative - year 2
- Chief Financial Officer - Goodwill Industries (Middle GA and CSRA); CPA
- Serves as Chair of Administrative Council, Madison FUMC;
- Chairman of Advisory Board, Georgia College and State University, Milledgeville, GA
- Lived in Morgan County for 40 years; graduated from MCHS; Married with three daughters.
Susan Courchaine - Teacher Representative - 1st year